Blog

Appendices Rewrite


After proof reading Chapter 3: Requirements and Analysis I removed some of the redundant chapters (such as Progress) that were inherited from the Survey and Analysis. Upon doing this, I realised that this broke some of the references in the literature survey, so I have spend the last hour or so re-factoring the appendices and inserting some of the relevant information that resided in the chapters I removed.

The appendices inherited from the Survey and Analysis are now slightly more concise. I am reluctant to remove them as they document key problems and set backs that were experienced early on in the project. Furthermore, some of these set backs influenced the root forwards and the design choices made later in the project.

 

by