Appendices Rewrite

After proof reading Chapter 3: Requirements and Analysis I removed some of the redundant chapters (such as Progress) inherited from the Survey and Analysis. Upon doing this, I realised that this broke some of the references in the literature survey, so I have spend the last hour or so re-factoring the appendices and inserting some of the relevant information that resided in the chapters I removed.

The appendices inherited from the Survey and Analysis are now slightly more concise. However, I am reluctant to remove them as they document key problems and setbacks experienced early on in the project. Furthermore, some of these setbacks influenced the root forwards and the design choices made later in the project.